Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Stay at home Mom!

Thank you.

I need to say that more to my wife. I love her more than anything in the world and she knows that, I tell her everyday. But I know that I don't say “Thank you” enough. She is a stay at home mother of two and she has one of the toughest jobs in the world. She made the decision, when we were pregnant with our first, that she would stay at home to raise our children. We have two boys that are 2 and 4.




I know that it is hard for her to be with them 24X7, but I know that she loves it too. We were talking the other day about how they have “an obsessive compulsive behavior” when it comes to her. They always have to be in the room with her. They don't always want anything, just to be close to her. There are times, that I know that she wants some peace and quiet, and there are times when she gets it, but the bonds that she has created with our children will never be broken. You never know what the future holds, but I hope that when they are 15 and 17 (or 45 and 47), they still “just want to be in the room with her”. They may not always want to talk, but when they need someone that they know loves them, I hope that they will find her, just like they do now.

I know that staying at home is not a decision that everyone can make, it's not right for everyone. But I also know that it has been the best decision that we have ever made.

You see these buttons everywhere, most are for a drink or a beer, but this one is different. All donations made on this site will be used in my kids 529 college savings plan. So Donate Now! Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home