Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dave Winer gets his drive & Scoble back on the book!

Winer and Scoble both got what they wanted today. Dave finally got his drive back from Apple and Scoble was reinstated into the world of Facebook. All is well in the world.

I was glad to see both Winer and Scoble get what they were asking for, but I wonder if any of us would have received the same treatment. I have read where there have been a lot of people that lost their drives to Apple after a replacement, and Dave was the first that received the drive back. I'm sure that there have been a lot of people dismissed by Facebook, and I wonder what percentage actually have been reinstated.

Scoble and Winer have tons of pull in this industry and rightfully so. They are major players in the future of media and what is to become of the Internet. I was surprised that they were subjected to the injustice in the first place. I hope that they aren't happy with getting what they want. I want them to continue to push for Apple and Facebook to give everyone the respect that they have now shown to Winer and Scoble.

Keep fighting the fight :)


You see these buttons everywhere, most are for a drink or a beer, but this one is different. All donations made on this site will be used in my kids 529 college savings plan. So Donate Now! Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home